Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trim Levels Provide Options for Customization
The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 trim levels give Longview and Tyler drivers access to seven available trims to choose from, a host of customizations and accessories, and:
- Best-in-Class V8 Fuel Efficiency
- Best-in-Class V8 Horsepower
- Three Powerful Engines
- Class-Leading Towing Capability
- Two Drivetrain Options
Available Chevrolet Silverado Trims
- WT – The base model is powered by the efficient V6 engine and features the CornerStep rear bumper, solar-absorbing glass, locking tailgate, and cab-mounted cargo light.
- LS – The LS adds chrome exterior finishes, deep-tinted rear glass, heated power-adjustable exterior mirrors, power windows, and remote keyless entry.
- Custom – Available in double and crew cab, the Custom has an exclusive convenience package that features trailering, auto-locking differential, and a rear folding bench seat.
- LT – This trim adds a 4.2-inch multicolor driver information center, steering wheel-mounted audio controls, folding split bench seats, and Chevrolet MyLink audio system with 8-inch color touchscreen.
- LTZ – The LTZ adds equipment like dual-zone automatic climate control, auto-dimming review mirror, 60/40 split folding rear bench seat, and a standard 5.3L V8 engine.
- LTZ Z71 – An exclusive off-road package that includes an underbody transfer case shield, Hill Descent Control, high-pressure gas-charged shocks, and exclusive badging and decals is offered with this trim.
- High Country – Leather appointments, an available Bose premium sound system, heated steering wheel, integrated trailer brake controller, standard navigation, and much more are provided with this trim level.
2018 Chevrolet Silverado Performance
Marshall drivers have access to a variety of features that allow them to tailor the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 performance to their exact needs:
- 4.3L Ecotec3 V6 Engine: The base engine generates 285 hp and 305 lb-ft of torque.
- 5.3L Ecotec3 V8 Engine: An available V8 engine delivers 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque. When properly equipped, this engine gets 24 mpg/highway fuel efficiency.
- 6.2L Ecotec3 V8 Engine: Drivers also have access to the 6.2L on select trims, which is delivers 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque.
- RWD or 4WD: The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 comes standard with a responsive rear-wheel drive drivetrain, but drivers can also choose the rugged four-wheel drive option for maximum traction.