Wondering How to Connect to Chevy WiFi?
One of the best parts of buying a new Chevy in the Tyler area is taking advantage of the latest automotive technology found in the most recent model years. Not only does this technology keep you connected, but it also provides a better entertainment experience and increases your safety with hands-free calling and streaming.
Six Steps to Connect to Chevy WiFi
Some Chevrolet vehicles are now equipped with Chevy MyLink with 4G LTE WiFi, and it’s very simple to set up. Just follow these six steps:
- Go to Settings on your console display and click WiFi.
- Click manage WiFi networks. If you’ve already purchased or set up your WiFi, you should see a hotspot available.
- Click your vehicle’s hotspot where it provides a default password.
- On your cell or other mobile device, go to settings, then network, then WiFi.
- Choose the WiFi hotspot when it appears as a network to join.
- Click the hotspot an enter the case-sensitive default password, and connect.
Chevy MyLink Features
In addition to providing WiFi integrated technology, so you never miss a phone call, text message, or anything else while on the road in Longview, there are plenty of innovative features to explore.
- Smartphone Connectivity: Chevy MyLink works with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay to connect your smartphone, so you can access apps and music from your Chevy’s touchscreen.
- Radio: All Chevy models come with a 3-month free trial of SiriusXM Satellite Radio. Enjoy music, sports, talk, weather, and more without commercial interruptions.
- Teen Driver: Chevrolet MyLink also offers an available built-in system to help teens with safe driving habits. This tells you how your teen drove when you’re not in the car, helps them continue to learn, mutes the radio, and gives warnings when they drive over a pre-set speed.
- Text Alerts: With this feature, you’re able to listen to your text messages and verbally reply without having to take your hands off the wheel or your eyes off the road.
Stay Connected in Your New Chevy from Peters Chevrolet Buick Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat
Ready to take advantage of the Chevy WiFi and all of the other features available with Chevy MyLink? Take a look at our inventory online, contact us with questions, and set up a visit to our showroom in Longview to experience this technology on a test drive. If you drive a CDJR model, learn how to reset your Uconnect system.
Learn More About Chevy Model Features
- December 26, 2019
Folks in Tyler and around the country are buzzing about the new Chevrolet Silverado 1500. No wonder. With proper maintenance, these trucks are built to last. And don’t get us started on the towing capacity! Fortunately, we have them in stock at Peters Chevrolet Buick Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat in Longview. Of course, you’ll want to know what your options are before…
- July 28, 2019
Are you based in Tyler or Longview and in search of a strong truck that can take on any job you throw at it? The 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 towing capacity maxes out at a whopping 12,200 pounds, and it’s honestly hard to beat that. Let the experts at Peters Chevrolet Buick Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat walk you through everything this…
- May 14, 2019
The 2019 Chevy Suburban may be a powerhouse ride with great style and fantastic safety, but the Chevy Suburban interior just might be our favorite part of the latest model. Packed with premium technology and smart design features, the Chevy Suburban specs showcase why this large SUV has remained such a popular pick with customers…