What is the Jeep Wave?
There are many reasons why Tyler drivers turn to the lineup of Jeep vehicles at Peters Chevrolet Buick Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat. Jeep SUVs are known for their innovative features and their performance prowess, but one of the other lesser-known reasons why a Jeep is such a good buy is the Jeep Wave program. What is the Jeep Wave program? Read on to find out about its many advantages with Peters Chevrolet Buick Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat.
Jeep Wave Program Benefits
What can Longview drivers expect from the Jeep Wave program? Here are a few of its top benefits.
- Complimentary Rental Coverage: Take advantage of a free rental vehicle when you bring your Jeep in for routine maintenance.
- Trip Interruption Coverage: If your Jeep vehicle stops running properly while you are away from home, this program covers you with $1,000 in trip interruption coverage for lodging, meals, and emergency transportation.
- Exclusive Jeep Discounts: Get up to $500 in special discounts at 150 Jeep retailers throughout the country.
- VIP Benefits: Get exclusive, preferred access at Jeep Brand events and contests throughout the country.
- Jeep Vehicle Owner Support: Enjoy the peace of mind provided by 24/7 Jeep owner support.
- Complimentary Jeep Maintenance: Keep your vehicle operating at peak performance with help from two complimentary oil changes and tire rotations per year.
Jeep Wave Program Eligibility
Is your vehicle eligible to be part of the Jeep Wave program? If your vehicle is a 2015 model year or newer, it is eligible for the Jeep Wave membership program. Additionally, if you select any of the following new models, then the Jeep Wave program benefits are included with your purchase.
- Jeep Cherokee Overland and Trailhawk®
- Jeep Compass Trailhawk®
- Jeep Renegade Trailhawk® and Desert Hawk
- All Jeep Wrangler trims
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, Trailhawk®, High Altitude, Summit, SRT®, and Trackhawk
Take Advantage of the Jeep Wave Program Near at Peters Chevrolet Buick Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat!
Interested in knowing more about the advantages that come with the Jeep Wave program? Feel free to contact the experts at Peters Chevrolet Buick Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat. We would be glad to tell you about all of the benefits of Jeep ownership as well as tips like how to take the doors off of a Jeep Wrangler.
More From Peters Chevrolet Buick Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat
There are seven newly-updated Jeep Grand Cherokee trim levels to choose from for the 2022 model year, and each one has something unique to offer. Whether you’re the type of Tyler driver interested in off-road capability, luxury, or value, the new Jeep Grand Cherokee configurations offer enough customization to meet your unique needs. What’s more,…
Interested in a new, powerful work truck that can keep up with your Tyler work needs? Then you’re ready to check out the high towing capacity and powerful engines of the 2022 Chevy Silverado 2500. There are two main engine configurations you can choose on this model which can influence how much it can move….
The RAM 1500 is best known for its exceptional performance and capabilities, but what about efficiency? The 2022 RAM 1500 gas mileage reaches up to 22 mpg city and 32 mpg highway for fuel-friendly travels in Tyler. Learn how the 2022 RAM 1500 MPG varies from configuration to configuration, and stop by Peters Chevrolet Buick Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat to start…