Chevrolet Tahoe Trim Levels
Pick Your Luxuries from the Lineup of 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe Trim Levels
The 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe trim levels offer different packages of luxury features and amenities to make time spent in the cabin as you cruise around Tyler great for everyone, making this vehicle perfect for the family that has a lot of adventures planned. With high performance power from its V8 engine, you can even haul a boat, and space for eight passengers means everyone can come along for the fun. Find out what extras you can enjoy from the three available trims, then make an appointment for a test drive of your favorite at Peters Chevrolet in Longview!
LS – Starting at $48,510
The base trim of the 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe is welcoming and spacious with innovative technology to keep you connected.
- OnStar 4G LTE Wi-Fi: You can connect up to seven smart devices to a high-speed internet connection for entertainment or to handle business on the road.
- Seating for Eight: Front bucket seats and second- and third-row bench seats are accommodating, and rear seats fold flat for up to 94.7 cubic feet of cargo space.
- Convenient Technology: Remote engine start, a rear vision camera, and rear park assist make it easy to hit the road and avoid an accident.
LT – Starting at $53,750
Give yourself more when you choose the LT trim with an abundance of comfort and available packages.
- Leather-Appointments: Hold onto the leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio and cruise controls and sit tight in the leather-trimmed front bucket seats with memory settings.
- Bose Premium Sound: Clear, quality music plays throughout the cabin with this 9-speaker sound system.
- Power Liftgate: When your hands are full of luggage or groceries, load up easily with this convenient trunk.
Premier – Starting at $63,435
At the top of the lineup, you’ll have many advanced driver assistance features and a well-appointed cabin.
- Chevrolet MyLink with Navigation: Your infotainment system will be upgraded to include a GPS for turn-by-turn directions to new destinations.
- Surround Sound System: A 10-speaker Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound System gives you the concert experience inside of your cabin.
- Second-Row Bucket Seats: There’s more room for adults in the rear, and both the front and second rows offer heating for added comfort.
Test Drive the 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe Trim of Your Choice
Make an appointment to test drive the 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe at Peters CCJDRF by calling us today at . You can browse all three trim levels and see how you can finance one at our dealership, located at 4181 US 259 N in Longview. Find out why we’re the premier Chevrolet destination!