What are the Chevrolet Tahoe Performance Features?
Whether you’re dropping into Longview for some shopping or you’re passing through Tyler on your way to an outdoor adventure, nothing beats the convenience and power that the 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe performance features offer. Choosing this dynamic full-sized SUV gives you access to:
- Best-in-Class V8 Highway Fuel Economy
- Powerful Safety and Connectivity Features
- Class-Leading Towing and Payload
- Expansive Cargo Space
Powerful Engines Deliver Quality Performance
Chevrolet Tahoe drivers have access to two potent engines with more than enough power to get the job done:
- 5.3L V8: The base engine is a 5.3L EcoTec3 V8, which is paired with a 6-speed electronically-controlled automatic transmission. Together, this pairing delivers 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of peak torque and maximum conventional trailering capabilities of 6,600 pounds.
- 6.2L V8: Drivers can also opt for the 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine available on selected trims. This engine delivers 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of peak torque and offers drivers access to as much as 8,400 pounds of conventional and 8,600 pounds of maximum trailering when the max trailering package is installed.
Other Chevrolet Tahoe Performance Highlights
Drivers can also look forward to:
- Four-Wheel Antilock Disc Brakes
- Available Integrated Tech Trailer Brake Controller
- Optional Engine Block Heater
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Available Four-Wheel Drive
- Optional Magnetic Ride Control
- Premium Smooth Ride Suspension
- Available Air Leveler
- Optional Hands-Free Gesture Liftgate
- Stability Track Electronic Stability Control System
- OnStar Emergency Services
- Advanced Driver Assist Technology