2022 Chevy Silverado 2500 Towing Capacity
Interested in a new, powerful work truck that can keep up with your Tyler work needs? Then you’re ready to check out the high towing capacity and powerful engines of the 2022 Chevy Silverado 2500. There are two main engine configurations you can choose on this model which can influence how much it can move. Learn more about the 2022 Chevy Silverado 2500 towing capacity with our team at Peters Chevrolet Buick Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat, along with other important car buying tips.
Chevy Silverado 2500 Engines
The Chevy Silverado 2500 truck has two available engine options. This model comes with a standard 6.6L V8 gas engine. If you upgrade to the other option, you’ll have a 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 engine to power you through your Longview work week. Check out the full specs of both engine options below:
Chevy Silverado Towing Capacity: 6.6L V8 Gas Engine:
- Maximum towing capacity of 14,500 pounds when you choose the 2022 Silverado 2500 HD Regular Cab Long Bed 2WD with 17-inch wheels and available fifth-wheel or gooseneck hitch. With a gooseneck trailer attached, the gas model can tow up to 17,370 pounds.
- Engine performance: 401 hp and 464 lb-ft of torque
- 0-60 mph in 7.5 sec
- Six-speed automatic transmission
Chevy Silverado Towing Capacity: Duramax 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 Engine:
- Provides a maximum towing capacity of 18,500 pounds on properly equipped configurations (Crew cabs only)
- Engine performance: 445 hp and 910 lb-ft of torque.
- 0-60 mph in 6.5 seconds
- The available Allison® 10-speed automatic transmission allows the Silverado 2500 to tow its full capacity in first gear!
Chevy Silverado 2500 Towing Features
Engine power is important, but it’s only the beginning. You want to make sure the 2022 Chevy Silverado 2500 towing capacity offers all you need and more to get the job done safely in Marshall and beyond. The new 2022 Silverado comes equipped with a plethora of towing features to ensure you can do just that. Here are some of the features you’ll be able to enjoy:
Customizable trailer profiles:
- Trailer maintenance reminders
- Trailer security alerts
- Trailer mileage
- Tow/haul reminder
- Trailer electrical diagnostics
- Trailer tire pressure monitoring alert
- Pre-departure checklist
Other tow-friendly options include:
- Hill Start Assist and Hill Descent Control
- StabiliTrak with Trailer Sway Control and Proactive Rollover Avoidance
- Auto Park Brake Assist
- New Park Grade Hold Assist
Drive the 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 at Peters Chevrolet Buick Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat
Get started on owning a new Silverado 2500 by browsing our selection of new vehicle specials for extra savings. You’ll be able to enjoy the power and performance in no time, and when you work with our parts department, you’ll be able to customize your new Silverado 2500 to be exactly the model that you want and need.
More from Peters Chevrolet Buick Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat
Interested in a new, powerful work truck that can keep up with your Tyler work needs? Then you’re ready to check out the high towing capacity and powerful engines of the 2022 Chevy Silverado 2500. There are two main engine configurations you can choose on this model which can influence how much it can move….
The RAM 1500 is best known for its exceptional performance and capabilities, but what about efficiency? The 2022 RAM 1500 gas mileage reaches up to 22 mpg city and 32 mpg highway for fuel-friendly travels in Tyler. Learn how the 2022 RAM 1500 MPG varies from configuration to configuration, and stop by Peters Chevrolet Buick Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat to start…
Are you in the market for a new versatile and fuel-efficient SUV to enhance your Marshall-area commutes and adventures? The all-new 2022 Chevy Equinox is a great choice for you then as it offers up to 26 city and 31 highway MPG with its base-level engine. Discover more about the 2022 Chevy Equinox MPG when…